Saint Retro

We're accepting orders on a delayed timescale. Before ordering please read our delivery update *HERE*

Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page where we hope we can answer all your questions regarding our products, delivery, returns and more!

Delivery

Yes, we offer worldwide delivery! *** Shipping fees vary so please see our full delivery policy for more information regarding your area including delivery options and estimated timelines.

***During the current situation we have limited orders to the UK and Europe due to the significant delays in worldwide shipping. Our delivery policy has been updated to reflect these changes. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope you are staying safe and well during these challenging times.

We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders and on orders to Europe over £100. Due to the high quality ethical production of our products and our desire to keep our products afforable we are unable to offer any other free shipping services at this time. We regularly review our policies and will make changes when we can.

All orders are shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging. Most items are delivered in paper postal bags, manufactured from responsible, sustainable sources. The paper is both recyclable and compostable and will protect your order during its journey. Cardboard boxes are used for larger orders. Prints are delivered in triangular tubes of weather-proof reinforced cardboard.

Ethics

The short answer is absolutely yes. As we were founded by a dedicated ethical vegan, every product we sell on Saint Retro has been carefully researched and selected to ensure that the materials, processes and final product are 100% vegan and cruelty free. 

The supplier we use for all of our clothing items are PETA certified and the water-based inks used to print our designs are also completely vegan. For more information please see our full ethical policy .

The majority of our clothing items are made from 100% organic cotton sourced from socially responsible ethical suppliers. Some products contain at least 85% organic cotton with the remaining 15% being made of recycled polyester. The specific details for each product are listed clearly in the description. You can also search for 100% organic to view only these products. For more information please see our full ethical policy .

Products

Each product page has a corresponding size chart listed at the bottom of the description. This includes a visual guide to help measure yourself and order the perfect fit for you. All size charts are listed in centimetres (cm).

We always offer as many size options as we have available to us, adults from XXS to 3XL and children from 3-4 to 12-14 years. Due to our print to order production we are able to carry a larger size range which allows us to cater for as many of our customers as possible. ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏

All our clothing items have care instructions listed at the bottom of the product description just above the sizing chart. Our t-shirts also come with care instructions printed on the inside neck label.

Returns

We offer no fuss exchanges or returns within 30 days of you receiving your order. You can return your item for another product or a full refund to the original payment method. 

Customers are responsible for return shipping fees unless the item is faulty or damaged. We recommend sending returns via a recorded delivery service as we cannot refund items lost or damaged during transit. 

When we have received your return we will contact you to let you know and your exchange/refund will be processed within 7 working days.

Please see our full returns policy for more information including exceptions.

Thanks for visiting our page! If you haven't found the answer you were looking for or have any more questions please get in touch at hello@saintretro.com and we'll be happy to help.